Tuesday, June 5, 2012

How to save money using Microsoft OneNote.



Have you heard of MS OneNote? 

If not, you are missing out on an amazing business tool.  I have saved so much money by using just one of the many great features of OneNote. It is the "SEND  to OneNote" option when printing.


  1. Save money on printer cartridges by using the "Send to OneNote" option instead of printing. 

     I save all of my documents to OneNote and then file them in one of my OneNote notebooks. When I need to share it with a colleague, client, etc. I just attach it to an email. No more faxing for me. In the last year I purchased just one package instead of 3-4 packages of printer paper.

How often do you print a document just to place it in a file?

2.  Instead of printing on paper you can send the document to OneNote and file it in a digital notebook of your choice.

I have not only saved money on printer cartridges but I have saved space and time by eliminating my filing cabinet and going “Paperless.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to receive an email when updates are made to the post, please register or leave your email address.