Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Walk with Walgreens for Rewards



Walk with Walgreens is a great program that I learned about on The Apprentice. It's a great concept. You walk to improve your health and get rewards from Walgreens. It's a Win/Win situation why wouldn't you do it?
I joined today and can't wait to get started.  In the video Alison Sweeny mentions about purchasing a pedometer (counts your steps) at Walgreens at a discount but I am all about FREE:) If you have a smartphone you can download a Pedometer App for Free by searching in your App store under "Pedometer." I downloaded one from my iPhone that you can instantly add your music to a playlist to listen to while you walk.
If you have any questions about the app feel free to email me at karen@lovemylessons.com. For more free technology tips, tools and tricks, "LIKE" me at http://www.facebook.com/lmlessons.
To learn more about the program you can do a "Google search" for "Walk with Walgreens" or click on the Walk with Walgreens link above.
Happy Walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to receive an email when updates are made to the post, please register or leave your email address.