Sunday, March 20, 2011

OMG! I am so impressed with My Eco bag!

OMG! I just received My Eco Bag and I'm even more impressed! The quality and the thought that went into this bag is evident.  It comes with a little book of instructions explaining with words and pictures exactly how to place your bags into your cart and the purpose and benefit of each bag.

  • The Glass and Bottle bag (small bag) has fabric compartments to place your bottles in to keep them from clanging together.
  • The Cooler Bag (medium bag) is nice and big and has a zipper to help hold the temperature.
  • The Produce & Vegetable Bag  (large bag) has an anti bacterial liner that makes it easy to wipe clean.
  • The Grocery and Dry Goods Bag (extra large bag) is the actual bag that holds all of the other bags it closes with a zipper and has a handle.
I've purchased one cooler bag that cost more than the My Eco Bag. I didn't think it was possible to be more impressed with this item but I am. 
This is a Must Buy!
Remember, to purchase from my organization, The Women of the Roundtable, and save $5, go to My Eco and use this code 101kotzen.

You will be so glad that you did!
 I would love to hear from you after you have received your bag(s). Email me at karen@lovemylessons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to receive an email when updates are made to the post, please register or leave your email address.