Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Have you done your homework?

BENCHMARK EMAIL
I decided to get started on my 2012 New Year's Resolution early. I knew that it was long overdue and time to start an email marketing program. After comparing three different email marketing companies, I have found that Benchmark Email gives you more features for less money, it's user-friendly and has great customer support.
Most people don't have time to research and compare and just choose what the majority is using.
I make it my business to take the time to do my homework and compare these companies so that I can save myself and my clients money and time.  

The main deciding factor was that the Survey and Polls feature
was included in the monthly cost. The competing company that most of my newsletters come from, Constant Contact, charges extra for this feature and more per month for the newsletter. See the comparison chart of the three top companies and decide for yourself.


To see all of the great features and benefits of Benchmark Email click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to receive an email when updates are made to the post, please register or leave your email address.